[Ponte Alto] OT: furniture - free to a good home

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 16 13:09:13 PST 2007

Hi Barb!

If you haven't found a home yet, I'll take it!  :-)  I don't think the word has seeped out much yet, but Jim and myself are regretfully splitting up; I've been moving most of this month, and do not actually have a sofa.

Let me know!  I can come get it this weekend; I'm just about positive that it will fit in the van, since an upright piano did once.  *g*

Cheers,
Meli/Sharon

571-451-7548 (cell)