[Ponte Alto] No advertisement for Blood Bath?

R B catch_the_dragon at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 11:00:24 PST 2007

Greetings,

I remember people commenting about it being written up
in the Washington Post.  Wasn't there some ugliness
about the park saying that because of the mention in
the paper that it was a "for profit" advertised event
and wanting more money for it?

Past specifics aside, if there were a flier for the
event, I'd happily print some out to hand out to
friends.

  Ruth.