[Ponte Alto] KASF

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 06:02:07 PST 2007

Hello all,
  I'm planning on going to Kingdom Arts and Sciences Festival this weekend, but was wondering if anyone would like a travel partner?  It's a long drive to do alone, and I'm afraid of falling asleep. I'm working a half day on Friday, so can leave early if there's a group going on Friday night (will chip in for hotel room), or willing to get up and drive Sat. morning if there's someone doing that too (which is cheaper).    Thanks!

  Brigid O'Hara/Karen Miller