[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Directory For Sale

Irwin dwatsonirwin at cox.net
Fri Feb 23 10:11:24 PST 2007

The 2007 Ponte Alto Members Directory will be available for sale at tomorrow's Tournament of Love and Beauty. The cost will be $2.00. Please try and have exact change as I will not be able to get to the bank today. I should be on-site by noon in the Main Hall.

Remember, you must be listed in the Directory in order to purchase one.

If you would like a directory mailed to you, e-mail me your address. Please then send a check for $3. The extra dollar will cover envelopes and postage.

My address is 7588 Seabrook Lane, Springfield, VA

YIS,

Lady Perronelle la peintre
mka Debbie Irwin