[Ponte Alto] Head count for Friday Night set-up!

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 05:28:24 PST 2007

Folks,

Gruffudd needs a head count for who is coming Friday
night to set-up so he can do his usual (and wonderful)
fortifying meal for the volunteers!

We have a wonderfully intricate arena to set-up under
the direction of Connor, and we have two floors of
Sykes Hall to set-up under my direction. We will be
there as early as 4:30, but people can come anytime!

Please come out and help this Friday!  We can use all
the hands that arrive!

Thanks!

Courtney

          Lady Courtney de Houghton