[Ponte Alto] Ghost Rider Time and Place....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 09:10:20 PST 2007

Hi All,

  Ghost Rider is planned for tomorrow night at 8:00pm Kingstown Movie Theater over off of Fairfax Co Parkway where it turns into Manchester Blvd. Hope to see you there. I'll wait in the lobby until just before the movie starts for those of you who haven't contacted me or are straggeling in at the last minute. :)  I'll be wearing a "I Survived the Ponte Alto Painting Party" T-shirt.

  YIS,
  Mary/Marie-Therese