[Ponte Alto] Tournament of Love and Beauty luncheon

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 07:02:10 PST 2007

Greeting to all the populace of the Kingdom,

Just a reminder that a tasty luncheon will be offered for  sale as a fund
raiser for the Barony of Ponte Alto.  There will be a  choice of two soups, one
of which will be vegetarian, as well as ham, turkey,  breads, cheeses, fruits
and several kinds of cookies.  Come hungry and  enjoy the meal!

Lady Wulfwyn Aelfwines dohtor

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen