[Ponte Alto] The February 2007 Il Tempo from Ponte Alto is now available

Lady Courtney de Houghton courtneydehoughton at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 13:54:32 PST 2007

Dear eager Il Tempo readers,

The most recent copy of the Il Tempo (February 2007)
has just been released!  It can be found at:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/  or
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/iltempo/archive/2007/february2007.pdf

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be stepping
down as your Baronial Chronicler at the Tournament of
Love and Beauty, but I have enjoyed this office for
the last two years.  I leave you in good hands with
Lady Wulfwyn, who has been bringing you really
interesting articles for the last several months!

Many thanks,

Lady Courtney

          Lady Courtney de Houghton
  Clerk of Law