[Ponte Alto] FW: [Moo] Reminder of First Monday Glass Guild

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:20:55 PST 2007

Forwarded on request

From: KristiWhyKelly at aol.comDate: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:33:10 -0500To: moo at stierbach.org; DarbyJanie at hotmail.com; annie.hamel at cgi-ams.com; enequy at adelphia.net; omaeve at aim.com; wymarc at comcast.net; opc_lt at yahoo.com; sunnyw at adelphia.net; csfriedman at adelphia.netSubject: [Moo] Reminder of First Monday Glass Guild

First Monday of the month is this coming Monday.  For those who are interested in Glass lampworking this is your chance to come and try it out!

Monday's meeting will be held in Purcellville at Grace's house. Starts at 7pm ends when we are done. The Barony supplys the equipment and tool to beginners.  We do request that you bring your own fuel (a one pound tank of MAPP can be bought at HomeDepot or Lowes) or you can reserve use of my big 30lb tank, I do ask that a few dollars be donated for that.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Grace
Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your Live.com page.
http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701