[Ponte Alto] The indoor site proposal

cunian@citlink.net Cunian at citlink.net
Sun Dec 23 20:56:45 PST 2007

Greetings to the Barony of Ponte Alto,

I would hope, personally, that being able to continue the building and
improvement of our Baronial force's skills would be of at least
similar moment as a well-painted fence.  Sunday practices are useful
to us in several ways which cannot be covered by Thursday night
practices alone. Many fighters perforce get to Thursday nights late
due to work schedules and have perhaps a bare hour of practice time.
Also because of the basketball schedule, we have no access to the gym
on Thursday nights at this time of year and must make do with the much
smaller cafeteria which is not conducive to melee practice.

If the consequence of not considering this an "emergency" is the clear
loss of 1/2 to 1/3 of the time period for which it is needed, that
consequence is clearly a substantial loss.

Alternatively - there apparently being no business meeting at all this
month, doubless due to the holiday - could perhaps a virtual business
meeting be held?  I would more than happily send a membership card
scan along with my vote.  I have no idea what rules this would
violate, so please be gentle with my proposal made only in the hope
that something could make this work out for January.

I will be more than happy to put forth our family's full donation in
advance if this would reassure people that we are, in fact, fully
committed to supporting this venture.

Yours,
Cunen Beornhelm, called Cunian, OL