[Ponte Alto] Fwd: Please Read! Another Possible Indoor Site For BaronialActivities

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Sun Dec 23 03:42:58 PST 2007

I would be happy to put up another $100 a month to make it easier for
the barony to support this, in addition to what I would donate as a
normal fighter.  This is a good chance for a little bit of communty
within the Barony that I would welcome.  Since I have gotten here I've
always hated having practices and the social time that follows them at
different locations for the different communities inthe barony.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."