[Ponte Alto] Reminder: Silent Auction this weekend!

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 08:10:53 PST 2007

Are your closets bursting at the seams?  Do you have so much stuff that you wonder where it all came from?  Do you occasionally find that small pygmy civilizations have set up house in the jungle that was your storage closet?

Well there is help!  This weekend why not donate all those items to the Silent Auction at Revel without a Cause!  Just think you can get rid of all your unwanted items and raise money for a worthy cause.....US! (Barony of Ponte Alto).

If you wish to donate, please bring your items to site starting at 9:30am for tagging.  If you are coming later don't fret; we will be happy to take your belongings (yaaaaarrrrr).  the auction will be running from 11:30am until 1:30pm.

There will be tables and clothes racks for displaying your fine donated treasures.  If you are bringing a clothing item we do ask that you provide a hanger (don't worry we will give you your hanger back...Pirates honor!).

Lady Delphina the Mad
-Remember, no matter where you go...there you are!-