[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Tentative Dance List for Masked Ball at Twelfth Night

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 11:59:46 PST 2007

Dear Valerie,

We do not have a singles group and we do not
coordinate unattached singles.

However, like Millicent mentioned, the Revel Without a
Cause event is coming up and is the last Baronial
event of the season, if you wish to attend.

Regards,

Belphoebe

--- V Benson <vbenson2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am a new member. What "festivities" are planned
> for this holiday season? I am single and am
> wondering if there is a"singles group" that
> co-ordinates matches of unattached singles? I am
> looking for an xmas date and xmas party festivity.
> valerie

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org