[Ponte Alto] Congratulations to the soon to be Baron & Baroness...

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Thu Dec 6 15:59:09 PST 2007

Congrats to Flora and Jurgen
Thomas and Denise

-----Original Message-----
From: Katharine Devereaux <katdevereaux at hotmail.com>
To: The Barony of Ponte Alto <ponte-alto at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 2:16 pm
Subject: [Ponte Alto] Congratulations to the soon to be Baron & Baroness...

Greetings Pontoons,

As all the candidates running for our next Baronage have now been contacted, I am pleased to announce that on Februrary 23rd, 2008, your new Baron & Baroness will be Lord Jurgen Göttsfürböter and Lady Flora de Bayeaux.

Thank you to the 3 other parties who participated in the recent polling - your support and love of this Barony have helped and will continue to grow this wonderful Barony of Ponte Alto.

Please join me in supporting the soon to be invested Jurgen and Flora as they help lead this fine Barony into the next segment of its proud history.

Congrats!

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia
Baronial Seneschal
Per Saltire Erminois and Pean

ttp://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/mailman/listinfo/ponte-alto