[Ponte Alto] Dancing

Renata von Hentzau renata_hentzau at cox.net
Wed Dec 12 15:31:12 PST 2007

And speaking as the Barony's A&S Maven, all I can say is that any Dance Masters or Mistresses who wish to dust off their skills would find a warm, warm welcome on this side of the Bridge... I've been hoping to find someone for some time now!!!

Any time your toes start tapping, Sophia, just let us know! :-)

--Renata von Hentzau

---- Tamara brown <psallite703 at msn.com> wrote:

Greetings
To answer the question about Dancing in the evening .We are planning to start as soon as the hall is cleared after court.
hopefully by about 6 pm.
Baron Stefen of Cambion has kindly agreed to come lead and there will also be live musicians.I amnot sure what time he is planning on arriving during the day though

Cheers
Celia