[Ponte Alto] Indoor Practice Site

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:25:12 PST 2007

Greetings to the Barony,

Thank you all for your discussion, information and support you have shown yourselves and the other members of this barony.

As per Lady Millicent's email we have an interim solution that will allow this indoor practice to be held during the month of January - once we have a contract in place. At this point, the last indoor practice will be on January 27th and that evening at 6 pm, we will be holding the January business meeting for further discussion on this topic and to see if we will continue these into February.

For those that are new or have not been to a business meeting, everyone is allowed to participate in the discussion and have their opinion/information heard - we take turns speaking. For the final vote, only paid members will be allowed to cast a vote - as per our financial policy, but everyone will have a voice in the discussion.

Everyone is encouraged to attend to find out what the barony is doing now and in the future.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Thanks again to everyone for helping influence and create a great barony. As always, please let me know if you have any questions!

Katharine

THL Katharine Devereaux
Barony of Ponte Alto
Kingdom of Atlantia