[Ponte Alto] Looking for Woolmongers Thank you!

Leslie S leslie_9530 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 18:46:32 PST 2007

Yeah, I missed them on their last day. Supposed to open again mid-January.  We'll see.  People have sent me many wonderful links. Thank you to all!  It's been a little difficult getting started with nothing to play with but cotton balls
However, Wool has been ordered and I anxiously await it's arrival!

Irwin <dwatsonirwin at cox.net> wrote: From: "Irwin" <dwatsonirwin at cox.net>