[Ponte Alto] No Thursday Heavy Weapons Practice Christmas Week

Max Nelson maxntropy at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 19 08:23:50 PST 2007

Duncan:

This email was confusing, and you haven't been responding to emails
sent to your personal email.  You said December 20th twice.

Did you mean there *is* practice on the 20th and *none* on the 27th
and that practice will resume on the 3rd?  I believe last Thursday we
said there *was* practice on the 20th.

If so, can you resend with that clarification?

Also, can you put my work email on the notification list as requested
on Saturday?

Thanks!

In Service,

Baron Maximilian Von Halstern