[Ponte Alto] dancing this saturday

Lara Coutinho aka Sophia the Orange orange at indy.net
Mon Dec 10 13:30:35 PST 2007

Greetings to the fine Barony of Ponte Alto from the reclusive Sophia the Orange,

This saturday I am planning to bring a friend and her two daughters to the revel to introduce them to the SCA.  I myself cannot stay past 3:00pm since I have to go to my company's holiday party in the evening.

1) Is there someone who would be willing and able to make friends with my friend Valerie and her girls (I think they're 10 years old-twins) after I leave so I'm not abandoning them to be completely alone halfway through the day?

2) Would anyone mind if I found some space, completely unscheduled and unstructured, at the revel and taught some dances sometime between about noon and 3:00pm?  I used to be a really good dance mistress, and I wouldn't mind brushing off some of the cobwebs on my boom box.  Anyone leading dance in the evening that I can coordinate with?

3) Are there feast tickets left?  Maybe three of them?

Many thanks and Happy New Year,
Sophie