[Ponte Alto] Coronation Gift Basket Event

Sharon Henderson revsharonhenderson at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 26 19:09:51 PDT 2007

(Pray excuse the cross-posting; I wish to inform as many folks as possible!)

Good evening fellow Atlantians,

The coronation of Logan and Rowan is fast approaching, and there are joyous tidings from afar--TRH of the storied East Kingdom, Andreas and Gabriella, will be traveling to Atlantia to see the heirs of noble Valharic and beauteous Arielle ascend to the throne.  It is the wish of our Prince and Princess that a basket, bearing tokens of friendship and showcasing the generosity and artisanship of Atlantia, be prepared to present to the visiting Royals.  If you would like to be part of this endeavor, please note the following:

1) Please drop me an e-mail privily to let me know what you will be donating
2) Please make certain that your items are marked with your name and contact info, so appropriate thanks can be given
3) Please bring the item(s) to Coronation and hand them over to me; I will see to it they are placed in a goodly basket with a fine cloth to line and cover, and turn the whole result over to Their Highnesses to give to Their Cousins from Up North.  I'll be the short redhead in the black leather coronet.  :-)

On behalf of the Atlantian Heirs, I thank you in advance for your kind generosity and the love you bear for our fair Realm, as evidenced by your willingness to showcase Atlantia's greatness with your gifts in the presence of these most noble guests from beyond our borders.

Vivat Atlantia, and Vivant to Her Artisans and Generous Hearts!

in Service to Crown, Kingdom, and the Heirs, I remain
your humble servant,
Meli