[Ponte Alto] Last call, Coronation classes & competitions

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 09:57:12 PDT 2007

Greetings to the Tavern,

It's that time.  This is the last call for anyone wishing to either  teach a
class or sponsor a competition during Coronation weekend.  We  currently have
a good range of classes which will be posted soon, but if you're  still
interested, you have until 9:00 this evening to let us  know.

If you are teaching or sponsoring a competition and haven't  confirmed with
me, please take a moment to do so as I need to make sure everyone  is included
and has an allotted time and place.

We look forward to seeing everyone, and know you'll enjoy all the  classes,
displays and competitions we have planned.

YIS,
Lady Wulfwyn Aelfwines dohtor

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen