[Ponte Alto] OT: Rabbits for adoption

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 09:23:03 PDT 2007

A couple of "senior" rabbits are up for adoption from a foster rescue group.  There's a $25 fee per bunny.  All three are female, and all have been spayed.  They are larger rabbits, one white, one himalayan, and one black w/white.  Two of them have permanent "sneezies," but are on no meds and require no special care.  If you need a cage, I can see if the agency will agree to sell the cages for another $25, as they are no longer able to accept rabbits.  Anyone interested email me off list.  :)

  YIS
  Acelina