[Ponte Alto] Gorget making night at my house.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 09:11:02 PDT 2007

Greetings Fighters of the North,

  For those of you who couldn't make Pennsic and want to participate in making Gorget's, and 1/2 gauntlets. I will be holding an armoring night geared toward these two items> The day will be Friday, August 10th. The place my home at 6039 Terrapin Pl., Alexandria, VA 22310. My number in case you get lost is 703-719-0417.

  Please e-mail or call to let me know you are coming so that I know how much in the way of supplies I need to have for those that want to participate.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  Fighter Chic.