[Ponte Alto] Demo Friday

james barker flonzy at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 30 15:58:09 PDT 2007

Sir Thomas

The demo was last Friday :D; thanks to Miles, Flora, and Brigid for coming
out.

Next and last one for the schools this year will be on the 8th of June, I
will post details soon. It is at Ravenswood Elementary in Annandale and they
too would love an archery demo, the school had large grounds so lots of room
to shoot.

Thanks
James