[Ponte Alto] Maryland Sheep and Wool festival.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 06:50:17 PDT 2007

Hi Ruth,

  I'd be interested. As long as it's not too far out of the area.

  YIS,
  Marie-Therese
  fighter chic

jselmer at vt.edu wrote:
  I had no luck finding mutton for lunch last year, but the lamb sausage was good.
It was a fun event, though. I spent some time looking at various rare/ancient
breeds. The yard we ended up buying turned out to be too small for pet
lawnmowers. There's lots to see and learn if you have the time to go.

Edric of Scardeburg

Quoting R B :