[Ponte Alto] Sunday's (Tomorrow's) Meeting Agenda

Tamara brown psallite703 at msn.com
Sat Apr 21 12:10:04 PDT 2007

Just wanted to add an FYI for tomorrows meeting
We are back into our old meeting room 9 tomorrow .Also there is a function going on at the church the same time as our meeting so parking may be a little tight depending on how well attended the function is .I would encourage carpooling if possible just in case.

Celia