[Ponte Alto] Artisans' Row at Challenge of the Heart, June 22-24

mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com mathilde at mathildegirlgenius.com
Mon Apr 16 09:34:23 PDT 2007

Yes, I'm hoping that some will be able to bring tents or shades. I think shade
will be essential to our comfort (I just hope we won't need them to stay dry!).
Since it's a camping event, I'm guessing that we'll be able to set up the night
before. Jeff will be on-site the night before and first thing in the morning to
facilitate set up and getting things arranged. If anybody has shade that they
can bring, please let me know dimensions, ropes, etc.

I LOVE the idea of the merchant's stall! Can't wait to see it. I'll use this
opportunity to clarify that for actual merchanting, there will be a separate
area. :-)

Most Dun Carraigians will be busy during the event with event staff type stuff,
so I'm hoping that many Pontoons can come out in force to populate the Row!

Cheers,
Mathilde