[Ponte Alto] Financial Policy Review & misc Exchequery bits

schnauzer2 at cox.net schnauzer2 at cox.net
Thu Apr 12 10:09:24 PDT 2007

Lady Chandler,

What is the "job description" for Chamberlain?

YIS,
Sian
(Nicole Miller)
---- Millicent Chandler <millicent.chandler at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
Hello Ponte Alto,

According to our branch financial policy, that policy is to be
reviewed yearly. I would ask each and every one of you who are
interested in how the Barony's funds are handled to please read
through our policy on the exchequer page on the Baronial website:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/financialpolicy.php.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see implemented,
please send them to me directly or bring those additions to the April
business meeting on the 22nd. When these changes and additions have
been collated, I shall publish them in the May Il Tempo for commentary
and we will vote upon them at the following business meeting.

I am also currently working on the first quarter report and will
publish a snapshot of that as well in the May Il Tempo.

As always, if you are interested in looking at the Ponte Alto books,
please contact me and I will happily schedule an appointment.

I am still seeking a Deputy Exchequer and a Chamberlain. Both
positions are good for people who have been members for a long while
and for those with new memberships (but you do have to be a member in
Exchequer world). If you are interested in either position, please
contact me directly.

Thank you so much for your time,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com