[Ponte Alto] Recruiting at Colleges

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 09:22:09 PDT 2007

>How is Ponte Alto's relationship to the local universities?  This can be a
>goldmine for groups in college towns.
>
>Sabine

Indeed, colleges can be a fantastic resource for the SCA. I am a college recruit myself. But relize that college students will require a lot of gold key items; and _very plesant_ people to help guide them; closer to their age the better. And will require rides to events or any activities that are not on capus.

Also realize that most likely you are recruiting for the SCA as when they graduate and go, whereever, they will find the local chapter. Of course since DC is such a big draw a good number my stay on.

-Abel