[Ponte Alto] Thank you

Rebekah Sheeley JulianaMontaign1 at msn.com
Mon Apr 30 16:58:41 PDT 2007

I would like to tank everyone who has responded to my brief introduction, you have made me feel very welcome, indeed. I couldn't possibly ask for a friendlier reception. I look forward to the chance to get to know you all! Thank you!

Salaam Alaikum
Anna ( Juliana de Montaign of Huntington)

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless, and do no wrong.