[Ponte Alto] April New Comers Garb Day - This Sunday April 22

dcadenise at aol.com dcadenise at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 11:42:48 PDT 2007

Greetings- You don't necessary need to be a newcomer to come to the garb days session, as all are welcomed.

On Sunday April 22 starting at 1pm we are going to have a sewing day for
anyone who needs help planning out garb, making patterns, and sewing. This
workshop will be at the home of Sir Thomas and Countess Denise in Lorton VA.
Address and phone number is:

8112 Bard Street
Lorton  VA  22079
703-339-4114

Please feel to contact me off-line with any question.
Hope to see you on Sunday!
Denise