[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice - May 6

abelofregnesfolc at aol.com abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 18:36:37 PDT 2007

Northern Regional War Practice - May 6

Greetings warriors of Northern Atlantia, there will be a Northern Regional War
Practice on Sunday May 6th within the Barony of Storvik. Our fighting cousins,
Galicia, have extended an invitation for us to join them for a day of melee. Let
us honor them by giving them a great fight and many stories to share at the
Pennsic campfire.

The simple plan for the day is melee, melee, melee.

Pickups start at 10 am, with Melees to start at 11am.

This war practice will have combat archery in all scenarios. SCA combat rules
will be used for the day (in case that was a question). Finn of House BlackSpear
will help run the scenarios and marshal activities. Many thanks to Gregor Von
Leipzig of Storvik for arranging the site.

Location and Direction:
Marietta Mansion
5626 Bell Station Road,
Glenn Dale, Md. 20769

Directions from I-95/495, the Capital Beltway:
Take Exit 20 onto Rt. 450 East.
Go 4 miles.
Turn left on Rt. 193.
Turn left onto Bell Station Road.
Take the first left into Marietta Mansion.

Yours in service to Atlantia and the Dream,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc