[Ponte Alto] [grandarmy] Sunday's War Practice

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 07:05:28 PDT 2007

Greetings everyone,
The current weather for today is rain. Lots of it, and 48 degrees too.
The alternative is to at least have a gathering today to discuss the Northern Army, where we are with training, equipment and what war practices, assessments and campaigns are coming up, that we should be prepared for.
We can meet at the Tyson's Pimmit Library at 1pm today.
For more details, you can contact me at connorsinclair AT yahoo.com before 12:30 today.
~Ld Connor Sinclair

Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell
http://home.armourarchive.org/members/winter/sca.html
http://squires.atlantia.sca.org/