[Ponte Alto] Coronation -- Baroness' Report

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 13:55:18 PDT 2007

Greetings!

Coronation was an absolutely beautiful affair, and our
own Baroness Denise Duvalier was put on vigil by HRM
Ragnarr and Anneke, to become a companion of the Order
of the Pelican.

During their last Court, HRM Ragnarr and Anneke called
Lord Miles de Locwode into Court, and made him a
companion of the Order of the Yew Bow.  Her Majesty
Anneke, also recognized the work of Lady Wulfwynn with
an Undine.

The Ponte Alto rapier contingent was comprised by Lord
Geoffrey ap Clwyd and myself, and I am happy to
announce that Geoffrey won the tournament and was
recognized by Her Majesty Arielle with her very own
first favor, a scroll, and a lot of chocolate.
Needless to say, his team members ("Barbarians at the
Gate") were very happy with the latter.

And that's it for now.  It was a lovely day, packed
with fun and surprises.  If I have missed anything,
please feel free to drop a note and add to the report.

Yours in service,

Belphoebe