[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional War Practice- April 15th at Ponte Alto

Abel Brem of Regnesfolc abelofregnesfolc at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 19:48:24 PDT 2007

Northern Regional War Practice – Sunday April 15

Greetings to all stalwart fighters of Atlantia’s sylvan northern region.
Our next regional war practice will be on Sunday April 15th in the fair
barony of Ponte-Alto. The Honorable Lord Ragnar Ribcracker will be
leading the scenarios.

The simple plan for the day is melee, melee, melee.

Noon – 1pm: Single bouts to warm up
1pm – 4pm:  Various melee scenarios including bridge, field, and
resurrection

Alas, this site does not allow for combat archery- but there is another
war practice on May 6th (within the Barony of Storvik) that will allow
the skies to be blackened with their swarms.

   Location and Directions:
Practice is behind the Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg
Pike, Falls Church. Take your best route to I-495. Get off at the exit
for Route 7 East (Falls Church). The library is on the left about 1
mile. Park in the library lot and go down the hill to the park.

Yours in service and to the dream-
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc