[Ponte Alto] Coronation

Snoleopard4 at aol.com Snoleopard4 at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 09:01:04 PDT 2007

Greetings to the Populace,

As this spectacular weekend approaches, I wanted to send out a reminder  that
we will be having a Bake Sale to benefit the Royal Travel Fund.   Anyone
wishing to donate baked goods can find me under the picnic shelter after  morning
court.  We are looking for all types of goodies.

I have had several requests or information on ingredients due to food
allergies.  Therefore, we would request that anyone bringing donations  please make
a list of your ingredients, perhaps just a list that we can  place with your
goods so buyers can see before they buy.  You don't  have to give up your
prized recipes, just a list of the ingredients.   Your assistance is greatly
appreciated.

I look forward to meeting many new gentles, and everyone have a safe trip  to
North Carolina and a wonderful weekend.

YIS,
Lady Wulfwyn Aelfwines dohtor

"We listened  for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the
jubilation of the  wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen