[Ponte Alto] Armoring Night

schnauzer2 at cox.net schnauzer2 at cox.net
Thu Sep 28 07:28:03 PDT 2006

Sounds like a very good idea. As a very new fighter, I have lots of stuff to ask about putting my kit together. Its easier to get specific help on strapping, weights, etc., by having the items there, in hand and yet not keep the more knowledgable fightrs from actually practicing while I ask all these questions on Sundays.
Sian