[Ponte Alto] Glass Guild

Lisbeth Teopaco opc_lt at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 27 12:07:49 PDT 2006

Dear Baroness, I will be there Thurs. at 7:30 for the glass guild. May I play with the botton mold? I have any idea which Iam sure a 1000 other people have come up with.
  Thank you,
  Liz
Janie Darby <darbyjanie at hotmail.com> wrote:
      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    The Manassas meeting of the Stierbach Glass Guild will be held at Chez Darby this Thursday, beginning at 7:30.

Please bring a canister of MAPP Gas (found at Home Depot or Lowes) as a contribution of fuel and any supplies you may have. We have several torch setups and a variety of tools and glass to play with.

Please let me know if you are coming so that I will know how many to plan for. Directions may be found at http://www.stierbach.org/sites/darby.htm

In Service,

Baroness Briana