[Ponte Alto] Northern Regional Warpractice October 1st in Ponte Alto

Connor Sinclair connorsinclair at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 09:06:50 PDT 2006

For those who do not get emails with HTML ;-)
Greetings All,
To prepare for Kingdom Crusades and shake off the rust
that has
accumulated since Pennsic there will be a war practice
at the Ponte
Alto Sunday Practice site (Falls Church, VA). Warmup
at 1:00pm and the
Melees begin at 1:30pm.

We will start with a bridge battle and then progress
to open field
fighting, we will conclude the practice with
resurrection battle.
Afterwards, fighter endurance permitting, will be open
bear pit.

Directions:
Practice is behind the
Tysons-Pimmit Regional Library 7584 Leesburg Pike,
Falls Church.
Take your best route to
I-495. Get off at the exit for Route 7 East (Falls
Church). The library
is on the left about 1 mile. Park in the library lot
and go down the
hill to the park.yours in service,
Abel Brem of Regnesfolc.

Lord Connor Sinclair de Winterfell