[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Fighter Practice - Visit from Sir Corbie

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Sun Sep 24 05:21:41 PDT 2006

Greetings, everyone!

Sir Corbie de la Flamme will be attending the Ponte Alto Sunday fighter
practice this Sunday, the 24th of September.  He will be arriving
promptly at 12 noon.

"On the way home to Charlottesville on Sunday, I intend to stop at the
Ponte Alto Sunday practice. Specifically, I plan to spend that practice
doing as much teaching as possible.  I'll focus on Sword and Shield and
Polearm, not melee."

Fighters of Atlantia, please take advantage of some one-on-one practice
with one of the finest knights our fair Kingdom has the honor to call
its own.

Directions to the Sunday practice site can be found here:

http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/directions.php

YiS,

Baron Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli