[Ponte Alto] Large stock pot needs a home

Ynes Garcia ynes at sskip.net
Sat Sep 23 20:35:10 PDT 2006

I have a 16 qt heavy-bottomed stock pot that I haven't used in longer
than I can remember.  There is a lid, but the lid is missing its handle
(I might have the handle in a box of miscellaneous hardware stuff, but
I'm not sure).

If you can give this pot a new home, please let me know.  I can bring it
by fight practice on Sunday or arrange a time for you to pick it up at
my house (I live a few blocks away from Shrevewood Elementary).

- Ynes

--

Lady Ynes Garcia
mka Lisa Fogelman