[Ponte Alto] Sterling Night and Stierbach Baronial Progress

Ryan Snead ryansnead at adelphia.net
Sun Sep 17 05:29:10 PDT 2006

Good Friends and New Friends, I greet you.

In the accustomed style and a new week, the Sterling Area Arts and
Activities Night shall be held at the Cascades Library this coming
Wednesday, September 20th in the third week of the Reign of Ragnarr and
Anneke. We shall meet between the hours of 7pm and 9pm. And be it your will
to continue afterwards, the merriment shall progress to the pub called
O'Faolains (http://www.ofaolains.com/), where we will spend the winnings of
two weeks prior from the Stierbach Business Meetings' post-revel.

And speaking of Progresses, Colum and Briana shall come to review their
northeastern lands in the village of Sterling that night. If you have a
matter to bring before them or would come just to wish them good health,
your opportunity shall come at the aforementioned time and place.

Activities: The featured activity this night will be an archery marshal's
class is being prepared for those who would ensure the continued safety of
Atlantia's firing ranges. If you would keep a keen eye upon the keen-eyed,
join us for the instruction and/or continuing education credit for your
warrants. I will bring my usual bag of tricks (dance cds, dominos, etc.) for
the entertainment of the public, and others are encouraged to do the same.

Call for classes: I am still seeking talented individuals to sponsor classes
or activities at the Sterling Night for the fall. I depend upon the talents
of others to make this night fun and educational. If you have ideas, please
bring them to my attention. Baroness Rowan, if you will be there on
Wednesday, I would be happy to talk to you about newcomer classes. Many
Thanks! :-)

Location/Time: Cascades Library, Community Rooms A&B, 7pm until 9pm.

Directions to the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library may be found here:

http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm

or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
21030 Whitfield Place
Sterling, VA 20165

I remain,

Iustinos Ancyrenos