[Ponte Alto] Chalice Troll volunteers

Millicent Chandler millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 10:40:35 PDT 2006

Hello Ponte Alto,

I'm sure we're all gearing up for a successful event this weekend. The
fighters and archers will be out in force and the artisans will be
presenting their painstakingly-crafted objects and songs/stories.
During the hustle and bustle of the weekend, please consider
volunteering for an hour or so at Troll.

On Friday evening, Lady Isabella would love some company and
assistance from 8pm on into the evening.

On Saturday, the troll hours will be 8:30am to 4pm. If you are
interested in a particular time, please let me know offlist. I'll be
thrilled with drop-in volunteers as well!

(Exchequer hat: Only SCA members 18 years of age or older may handle
money but there are plenty of other troll aspects and non-members are
welcome too!)

Thanks so much for your time and attention,
Millicent

Lady Millicent Chandler ][ millicent.chandler at gmail.com
Chancellor of the Exchequer & Baronial Artisan
Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia