[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God III -- Challenge to Artisans and Performers!

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 11:10:59 PDT 2006

Greetings!

As you all probably know by now, Chalice of the Sun
God III will take place on September 15-17, organized
by the Barony of Ponte Alto.

Chalice of the Sun God features various competitions
to pick this year's Chalice Artisan, Chalice Bard,
Chalice Rapier Fighter, Chalice Archer, Chalice
Armored Fighter and, for the first time ever, Chalice
Youth Champ.  The prizes?  A cup full of chocolate and
the bragging rights to the title of Chalice Champ in
whatever category you won!

(Oh, and did I mention that there is also an overall
Chalice Team Champion?)

Details of the event can be found here:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/chalice.php

At any rate, as last year's Chalice Artisan and Bard,
I would like to invite all artisans and performers in
Atlantian to compete for the title!  The artisan or
performer with the most points will have a face-off
with last year's winner so a new Chalice Champ will
take over.

So bring it on!  Come play with us and challenge me
for the title!  Last year we had fantastic entries and
everyone had a wonderful time!

We'll be waiting for you!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe

PS.  Bear in mind, the prizes involves chocolate, so I
won't make it easy for you.

PPS.  It is really good chocolate.

-- It is a terrible insult to anyone to kill them when you are badly dressed.
(From the Rules of Ettiquette of the Ankh Morpork Guild of Assasins)
Une Robe Magnifique: http://www.houseffg.org/belphoebe
House Fallen From Grace, "Corrupting the Innocent since 1569": http://www.houseffg.org
Atlantian Siege Guild http://siege.atlantia.sca.org