[Ponte Alto] OT: Dogs need a good home

dena potito avvyus at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 13:27:19 PDT 2006

Greetings to all.  I find that I can not properly care for my four-leggers' anymore.  I have four dogs that need a good home. Two must go together, the other two may go seperately.

  Cheyenne is a 13 year old Lab/Shepard mix with cancer that needs someone who can spend all day with her, preferably someone who works from home or is retired.  No meds needed, just someone to spoil her.

  Winnie is a 10 year old Husky/Chow mix.  She has a nice orange color and a good personality.

  Barkley is a 10 year old Schnoodle..(schnauzer/poodle).  He scratches his ears a lot, and needs them cleaned every other day.  He also has a bump on his head that I have yet to get checked, but it doesn't bother him.

  Lucky, a 9 year old miniature schnauzer, is Barkley's best buddy.  She loves to play with him and will try her best to rile him up for a good play time.  She loves to be near you and sleep in bed with you.

  For even more info on any dog, please contact me off list.  If you know of anyone who can provide an excellent home, please spread the word.

  YIS,
  Acelina le Dragon