[Ponte Alto] October Il Tempo is now available

Kevin of Thornbury kevin at maxson.com
Sun Oct 8 09:37:29 PDT 2006

Brigid,

I think that's a fine idea, and wearing Ponte Alto colors is even
finer.  I've a budding interest in historic archery myself but alas,
that weekend I'll be making the sojourn to the War of the Wings in the
Barony of the Sacred Stone.

Shoot well, and may the black and gold arrows always find their mark.
--
+ Kevin of Thornbury - http://penand.sword.net +