[Ponte Alto] I have a condo now...

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 09:18:02 PDT 2006

Hi Gwen,

  I haven't moved in yet, but the condo is located at 6039 Terrapin Pl., Alexandria, VA 22310. I plan to be moved in by November 1st. Hopefully I'll be able to have a housewarming party around November 21st. That will depend on how much of the place I have in order by then. :) My mom and sister are coming over to help me decorate so perhaps the date will move to 14 instead. They're both very good at motivating and decorating. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping nothing goes wrong.

  :)

  Marie-Therese :)

xena6633 at aol.com wrote:
    Hello Mariea theresa,
  Congratulations on your new condo. Where is your condo located?  Maybe it is near me and Simons apartment. Hope to see you soon.
  Gwen