[Ponte Alto] Day at the Races - Silent Auction

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 25 05:43:44 PDT 2006

Wulfwyn --

  I have a couple of things and may come up with more as I unpack.  Would it be easier if I just bring things with me to the event?

  Marsaili

Snoleopard4 at aol.com wrote:
      I am currently collecting items for the Silent Auction to be held at Day at the Races.  If you have anything you'd like to donate, please contact me privately at snoleopard4 at aol.com to arrange for either pick up or delivery.

  Thanks!

  Wulfwyn

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Ponte Alto, Kingdom of Atlantia