[Ponte Alto] Moving tomorrow and Sunday....

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 09:51:20 PDT 2006

Hi All,

  Just a reminder to all those folks that have volunteered to help me move. The move is tomorrow and Sunday. I would like confirmation of those that know that they are going to be there, so I can stock up on soda's and order pizza. If you're waffeling, this is not like most moves where you have to move box after box. I have 17 peices of furniture that have to be moved from 9220 Cardinal Forest Ln. Lorton VA 22079 --to--> 6039 Terrapin Pl. Alexandria, VA 22310, and I can't do it by myself. I'll start moving at noon on Saturday and end at 4. Then begin on Sunday at 10 and finish up wheneven. I don't think this will take two days but I still have to clear out clothes and armor gear, so I'm keeping the van until Sunday. My home number is 703-690-9453 if you have any questions. Please call before noon on Saturday and 10 on Sunday as I will be moving what I can on my own. Thank you all. All help will be greatly apprciated.

  YIS,
  Lady Marie-Therese Normand
  aka Mary Bowles :)