[Ponte Alto] Recognitions at Crusades

Belphoebe belfebe at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 07:44:41 PDT 2006

Greetings!

First of all, allow me to apologize for not posting
this before.  Blame it on being busy at work and
recovering from a bad cold.  (Bad Baroness, no biscuit
for you!)

However, better late than never:  Although we were not
present at Kingdom Crusades, we have been hearing
wonderful things from our Pontoons and the great
contribution to the Atlantian effort on her war with
the East.  Vivant for your fighters!  They all rock!

Also, our very own Lady Branwen Bach and Lord Jonah Mc
Coghlin were made Companions of the Coral Branch,
while Baron Robert of Calais ("Evil Baron Saint Bob")
received the Queen's Order of Courtesy.

Vivant for Lady Branwen, Lord Jonah and Baron Bob!
They are awesome!

Yours in Service,

Belphoebe